Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 100 g wholemeal bread, torn in pieces
- 50 g walnuts
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, needles only
- 1 pinch dried chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 200 g cheese, mixed types, (e.g. Cheddar, brie, stilton), cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 40 g unsalted butter, diced
- 40 g plain flour
- 500 g milk
- 1 ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- water, for boiling
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, for boiling pasta
- 300 g dried spaghetti
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- per 1 portion
- 3604 kJ / 861 kcal
- 30.9 g
- 75 g
- 43 g
Mushroom risotto (TM6)
Macaroni cheese with a crunchy topping
1h 10 min
Red Lentil, Kale and Rosemary Pasta
Fusilli with Pesto, Green Beans and Potato - Pasta alla genovese