Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Creamy Truffled Mushroom Tagliatelle - Tagliatelle con crema di funghi tartufata
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 180 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 4 garlic cloves
- 40 g truffle oil, plus extra for serving
- 50 g unsalted butter, diced
- 300 g mixed fresh mushrooms, sliced if large
- water, for cooking pasta
- 2 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 100 g white wine
- 250 g double cream
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only, plus extra for serving
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 320 g dried tagliatelle
- per 1 portion
- 4464 kJ / 1071 kcal
- 28.5 g
- 59 g
- 72 g
Lobster and Tarragon Risotto - Risotto con aragosta e dragoncello
Japanese Ramen Noodle Soup
1h 40 min
Crab & Prawn Linguine
Pad Thai Noodles with Prawns