This recipe is specially made for the Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, as they have different maximum capacities.
Creamy Truffled Mushroom Tagliatelle - Tagliatelle con crema di funghi tartufata
Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 180 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 4 garlic cloves
- 40 g truffle oil, plus extra for serving
- 50 g unsalted butter, diced
- 300 g mixed fresh mushrooms, sliced if large
- water, for cooking pasta
- 2 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 100 g white wine
- 250 g double cream
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only, plus extra for serving
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 320 g dried tagliatelle
- per 1 portion
- 4464 kJ / 1071 kcal
- 28.5 g
- 59 g
- 72 g