Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 180 g Gruyère cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 680 g milk
- 9 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinch ground black pepper
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 50 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 1 garlic clove
- 280 g frozen spinach, defrosted and water squeezed out (drained weight)
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 250 g bread, cut in cubes (3 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 2271 kJ / 544 kcal
- 32.9 g
- 26.1 g
- 31.9 g