Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spinach and Butternut Squash Roulade
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g butternut squash, peeled, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 250 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 200 g fresh spinach, washed, dried and roughly chopped
- 140 g unsalted butter, diced
- 140 g plain flour
- 250 g milk
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 5 large eggs, separated
- 180 g cream cheese with chives
- per 1 portion
- 2980 kJ / 712 kcal
- 22.7 g
- 27.5 g
- 56.9 g