Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g unsalted butter, diced (1-2 cm) then frozen for 20 minutes
- 200 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 90 g water, cold
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 500 g water
- 250 g asparagus (fine)
- 190 g butter, diced
- 6 egg yolks, from medium eggs
- 4 ½ tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 4 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 4421 kJ / 1057 kcal
- 24.3 g
- 43.6 g
- 87.2 g