Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 200 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 100 g unsalted butter, diced
- 1 ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 ½ tsp mustard powder
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 medium egg, beaten, plus 1 egg yolk
- 2 Tbsp nigella seeds (optional)
- per 1 piece
- 240 kJ / 58 kcal
- 2 g
- 4 g
- 4 g