Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cauliflower Pithivier in Gluten-free Cheddar Puff Pastry
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Gluten-free Cheddar Puff Pastry
- 150 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 250 g gluten free plain white flour (see tip), plus extra for dusting
- 200 g unsalted butter, diced (1-2 cm) then frozen for 30 minutes
- 120 g water, cold
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 400 g cauliflower (approx. 1 small), cut in florets (1-2 cm)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, plus 20 g
- 10 fresh sage leaves
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves, to taste
- 80 g red onions, quartered
- 20 g gluten free plain white flour
- 200 g milk
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¾ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 40 g pine nuts
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- per 1 portion
- 4576 kJ / 1101 kcal
- 20 g
- 74 g
- 80 g