Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ cucumber, peeled, deseeded, cut in pieces
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 150 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 80 g unsalted butter, cold, diced
- 50 g water, ice cold
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
Tzatziki and Assembly
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves, to taste
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 300 g Greek yoghurt
- 50 g feta cheese, diced
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice, plus extra as desired
- fine sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 50 g houmous (see tip)
- ½ cucumber, halved lengthways, then thinly sliced
- per 1 slice
- 1341 kJ / 322 kcal
- 10 g
- 22 g
- 21 g