Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 eating apple, firm, cored, quartered
- 1 shallot, halved
- 300 g red cabbage, cut in pieces
- 30 g dried figs, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 10 g maple syrup
- 30 g white balsamic vinegar
- 30 g cranberry juice
- 40 g rapeseed oil
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 50 g rocket leaves
- 60 g Gorgonzola dolce, crumbled
- per 1 portion
- 969 kJ / 231 kcal
- 5 g
- 16 g
- 15 g