Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 eating apple, firm, cored, quartered
- 1 shallot, halved
- 300 g red cabbage, cut in pieces
- 30 g dried figs, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 10 g maple syrup
- 30 g white balsamic vinegar
- 30 g cranberry juice
- 40 g rapeseed oil
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 50 g rocket leaves
- 60 g Gorgonzola dolce, crumbled
- per 1 portion
- 969 kJ / 231 kcal
- 5 g
- 16 g
- 15 g
- 13 mg
- 3.9 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Baked Camembert with Mandarin Jam and Herb Crackers
Beetroot Carpaccio with Goat's Cheese and Rocket
Chicken Liver Parfait
2h 40 min
Duck and Pork Terrine