Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g fresh baby spinach
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 300 g new potatoes, diced (1 cm)
- 1000 g water
- 240 g tinned chickpeas, rinsed, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ lemon, freshly squeezed juice only (approx. 20 g)
- per 1 portion
- 731 kJ / 175 kcal
- 7 g
- 15 g
- 9 g