Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g fresh baby spinach
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 300 g new potatoes, diced (1 cm)
- 1000 g water
- 240 g tinned chickpeas, rinsed, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ lemon, freshly squeezed juice only (approx. 20 g)
- per 1 portion
- 731 kJ / 175 kcal
- 7 g
- 15 g
- 9 g