This recipe is made specially for Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, as they have different maximum capacities.
Duck breasts with orange ginger sauce, mashed potatoes and green beans
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g shallots, cut in halves
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 g fresh ginger, peeled, thinly sliced (2 mm)
- 60 g Seville orange marmalade
- 1 pinch fresh thyme leaves
- 20 g olive oil
- 20 g balsamic vinegar
- 50 g port wine
- 550 g water
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper, adjust to taste
- 2 duck breasts, skinless, boneless (approx. 150-200 g each) (see tip)
- 350 g floury potatoes, peeled, cut in small pieces (1 cm)
- ½ tsp ground sweet paprika
- 30 g butter
- 120 g milk
- 120 - 150 g fresh green beans, cut in pieces (2 cm) if necessary
- per 1 portion
- 3136 kJ / 750 kcal
- 43 g
- 60 g
- 33 g
- 4.4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Beef and beer pie
1h 40 min
Chinese pork with vegetables
1h 20 min
Tex-Mex tortillas with shredded pork and black beans
1h 20 min