Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tbsp oil, plus extra for greasing
- 150 g water, plus extra as needed
- 300 g flour, plus extra for dusting
- ¼ tsp salt
Filling and dumplings
- 400 g white cabbage leaves, cut in pieces
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 350 g pork mince
- 530 g water
- 20 g soy sauce
- 10 g rice wine
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- 1 tbsp light sesame oil (15 g)
- per 1 piece
- 318 kJ / 76 kcal
- 3 g
- 7 g
- 4 g
- 0.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Cherry tomatoes stuffed with goat's cheese and prosciutto
Energy bars with cereals and dried fruit
2h 30 min
Salmon and coleslaw filling for sandwiches