Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 600 g pork tenderloin, cut in strips (0.5 cm x 1 cm x 5 cm)
- 50 g soy sauce
- 300 g dried rice noodles
- 50 g oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 150 g red onions, cut in wedges
- 150 g red pepper, cut in strips (0.5 cm x 5 cm)
- 150 g carrots, cut in strips (0.5 cm x 5 cm)
- 1280 g water
- 1 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 70 g oyster sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 100 g snow peas, trimmed
- 150 g baby pak choi, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 fresh red chilli, sliced diagonally
- 2 tbsp roasted cashew nuts, unsalted
- 2 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- per 1 portion
- 1735 kJ / 414.6 kcal
- 30 g
- 47 g
- 10.6 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Beef and beer pie
Chinese pork with vegetables
Tex-Mex tortillas with shredded pork and black beans