Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g olive oil
- 150 g onions, cut in halves
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 250 g red peppers, cut in pieces
- 1 fresh green chilli (see tip)
- 450 g beef mince
- 300 g tomatoes, canned (whole)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chilli sauce, adjust to taste (see tip)
- 400 g kidney beans, canned, drained
- per 1 portion
- 1285 kJ / 307 kcal
- 22 g
- 13 g
- 16 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Beef and Bean Enchiladas
Chicken, Pepper and Poppy Seed Curry with Rice and Tenderstem Broccoli
Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta
Dukkah Lamb Meatballs with Quinoa and Yoghurt Sauce