Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spiced Moroccan lentil soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g onions, cut in halves
- 40 g olive oil
- 1 tsp ground dried ginger
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground sweet paprika
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 750 g water
vegetable stock cubes (each for 0.5 l)
or 2 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 100 g red lentils
- 800 g crushed tomatoes, canned
- 1 pinch salt, adjust to taste
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 991 kJ / 236 kcal
- 10 g
- 22 g
- 12 g
- 6.4 g