Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 - 100 g onions
- ½ - 1 tsp salt
- 30 g oil
- 50 - 100 g Thai red curry paste
- 200 g coconut milk
- 200 g water
- 400 g waxy potatoes, peeled, cut in bite-size pieces
- 100 g carrots, cut in bite-size pieces
- 600 g chicken breast fillets, skinless, cut in cubes (3 cm)
- 150 g frozen green peas
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1914 kJ / 459 kcal
- 42 g
- 27 g
- 20 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Beef and Bean Enchiladas
Chicken, Pepper and Poppy Seed Curry with Rice and Tenderstem Broccoli
Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta
Dukkah Lamb Meatballs with Quinoa and Yoghurt Sauce