Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- oil, for greasing
- 2 - 4 fresh kaffir lime leaves (see tip), stalks removed
- 100 g fresh green beans, trimmed
spring onions (approx. 40 g), cut in pieces
or 2 shallots (approx. 40 g), cut in pieces
- 600 g white fish fillets (e.g. cod, snapper, perch), cut in pieces (3-4 cm)
- 30 - 50 g Thai red curry paste
g coconut cream
or 30 g coconut cream powder, diluted in 30 g of water
- 1 egg white
- ½ - 1 tsp salt
- 1000 g water
- 1 red fresh chilli, thinly sliced, to garnish
- per 3 pieces
- 840 kJ / 202 kcal
- 22 g
- 4 g
- 11 g
- 1.3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chilli garlic prawns
Prawn noodle curry
Mixed Paella (Hestan Cue™)
Seared Scallops with Carrot and Ginger Sauce (Hestan Cue™)