Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g olive oil
- 600 g pork meat piece, sinew free, boneless, cut in cubes (6 cm x 4 cm)
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground pepper
- 150 g onions, cut in wedges
- 200 g ripe tomatoes, cut in pieces
- 20 - 30 g jalapeño chilli, canned
- 120 g red pepper, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 120 g green pepper, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 250 g whole black beans, canned, drained
- 30 g tomato purée (concentrated)
- 100 g water
- ½ tsp chicken stock paste, homemade
- 6 corn tortillas
- 4 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
- 100 g sour cream
- 2 avocados
- 1 lime, cut in wedges
- per 1 portion
- 1875 kJ / 446 kcal
- 29 g
- 25 g
- 23 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Beef and beer pie
Chinese pork with vegetables
Tex-Mex tortillas with shredded pork and black beans