Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Velouté, chicken and steamed vegetables
- 80 - 100 g onions, cut in halves
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 20 g olive oil
- 700 g mixed vegetables (e.g. courgettes, carrots, asparagus, peppers, broccoli), cut in slices (0.5 cm)
- 600 g water
- 2 ½ tsp salt
- 400 g potatoes, cut in slices (0.5 cm)
- 500 g chicken breast fillets, skinless, cut in strips (5 cm x 2 cm)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- ½ tsp sweet paprika (optional)
- 20 g butter (optional)
- 50 g cream cheese
- 1 tbsp mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 1 egg yolk (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1745 kJ / 417 kcal / 1745 kJ / 417 kcal
- 37 g / 37 g
- 26 g / 26 g
- 16 g / 16 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Crema di piselli e zenzero con salmone al limone e broccoli
Erbsen-Ingwer-Suppe, Zitronenlachs mit Brokkoli
Insalata di farro e pollo