Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Velouté, chicken and steamed vegetables
- 80 - 100 g onions, cut in halves
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 20 g olive oil
- 700 g mixed vegetables (e.g. courgettes, carrots, asparagus, peppers, broccoli), cut in slices (0.5 cm)
- 600 g water
- 2 ½ tsp salt
- 400 g potatoes, cut in slices (0.5 cm)
- 500 g chicken breast fillets, skinless, cut in strips (5 cm x 2 cm)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- ½ tsp sweet paprika (optional)
- 20 g butter (optional)
- 50 g cream cheese
- 1 tbsp mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 1 egg yolk (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1745 kJ / 417 kcal / 1745 kJ / 417 kcal
- 37 g / 37 g
- 26 g / 26 g
- 16 g / 16 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Menu with ginger-pea soup, lemon salmon, broccoli and potatoes
Pea and Ginger Soup, Lemon Salmon with Broccoli and Potatoes
Carrot coriander soup and tikka salmon with steamed vegetables
Bread and tomato soup, Rolled spinach omelette and Steamed ratatouille vegetables