Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g light sesame oil
- 100 g onions, cut in halves
- 150 g carrots, cut in large pieces (4 cm)
- 150 g bacon cubes
- 30 g soy sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 stock cube (for 0.5 l) (optional)
- 350 g white short-grain rice (18-20 minutes cooking time)
- 1200 g water
- 400 g mixed vegetables (e.g. broccoli in small florets, frozen green peas, cauliflower in small florets, green beans cut in pieces, courgettes cut in pieces)
- 4 eggs
- per 1 portions
- 1748 kJ / 418 kcal
- 16 g
- 54 g
- 15 g