Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g onions, cut in halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 g olive oil
- 150 g tomatoes, fresh or canned
vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
or 1 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 50 - 100 g white wine
- 350 g courgettes, cut in cubes
- 200 g carrots, cut in slices
- 200 g fresh mushrooms, cut in slices
- 400 g firm tofu, cut in cubes
- 1 ½ tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- per 1 portion
- 756 kJ / 181 kcal
- 14 g
- 8 g
- 9 g
- 3.9 g