Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 70 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 150 g fresh spinach leaves, blanched (see tip)
- 200 g fresh button mushrooms, sliced (2-3 mm)
- 600 g firm tofu, marinated, cut in 4 pieces
- 4 pinches fine sea salt
- 4 pinches ground black pepper
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 500 g water
- per 1 portion
- 1388 kJ / 332 kcal
- 26 g
- 6.4 g
- 22.5 g
Mushroom Bolognese with Courgette Noodles
Marinaded Tofu with a Tomato and Aubergine Sauce
Sweet Potato Curry
Miso Soup with Vegetables
Garlic and White Bean Stew
1h 15 min
Asian vegetable soup with tofu
1h 30 min
Dill Stuffed Peppers