Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 70 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 150 g fresh spinach leaves, blanched (see tip)
- 200 g fresh button mushrooms, sliced (2-3 mm)
- 600 g firm tofu, marinated, cut in 4 pieces
- 4 pinches fine sea salt
- 4 pinches ground black pepper
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 500 g water
- per 1 portion
- 1388 kJ / 332 kcal
- 26 g
- 6.4 g
- 22.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Broccoli and potatoes with blue cheese sauce
Indian vegetable curry
2h 20 min