Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed Thai-style fish cakes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- oil, for greasing
- 2 - 4 fresh kaffir lime leaves (see tip), stalks removed
- 100 g fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 spring onions (approx. 40 g), cut in pieces
- 600 g white fish fillets (e.g. cod, haddock), cut in pieces (3-4 cm)
- 30 - 50 g Thai red curry paste, to taste
- 60 g coconut cream
- 1 egg white
- ½ - 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 1000 g water
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced, to garnish
- per 3 pieces
- 840 kJ / 202 kcal
- 22 g
- 4 g
- 11 g
- 1.3 g
Keralan Fish Curry
1h 50 min
Wild Salmon Fishcakes
Indian-style Fish with Yoghurt Sauce, Potatoes and Vegetables