Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 30 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces
- 30 g Stilton, cut in pieces
- 20 g spring onions, sliced (1 cm)
- 30 g milk
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp butter, for frying
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, chopped, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 2636 kJ / 630 kcal
- 37 g
- 2.2 g
- 52.6 g