Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cauliflower Cheese with Boiled Eggs
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
g Gruyère cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
or Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1000 g water
- 1000 g cauliflower florets (1-2 whole cauliflowers)
- 4 - 6 medium eggs, as desired
- 80 g plain flour
- 80 g unsalted butter, diced
- 800 g milk
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 pinch white pepper, ground, plus extra to taste
- ¼ - ½ tsp ground nutmeg, to taste (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2199 kJ / 526 kcal
- 29 g
- 20 g
- 35 g
- Saturated Fat
- 20 g
- 5.4 g
- 563 mg
Salmon with Dill Cream Sauce, Broccoli and Basmati Rice; Chocolate Custard
Gluten Free Lemon Cupcakes
1h 15 min
Aubergine and Almond Dip
Prawn Curry with Basmati Rice
Lasagne with Vegetable Ragu
1h 10 min
Apricot and Nut Stuffing
Cucumber Gin Granita
Barley and Vegetable Egg Cocotte
1h 30 min