Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Asparagus and Mango Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 1 Tbsp fine sea salt, plus ½ tsp
- 800 g asparagus, lower stems peeled
- 1 fresh chilli, halved, deseeded
- 100 g red onions, quartered
- 30 g sunflower oil
- 20 g white wine vinegar
- 20 g lime juice
- ½ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 500 g ripe mangoes, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g curly endive, cut in pieces (5 cm)
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
g smoked goose breast, skin on, sliced (5 mm)
or 160 g smoked turkey breast, sliced (5 mm)
- per 1 portion
- 1332 kJ / 318 kcal
- 16 g
- 21 g
- 17 g
- 5.6 g
Crispy Aubergine on Creamy Kohlrabi
Turmeric lime chicken skewers
1h 30 min
Crunchy carrot salad
Beetroot Carpaccio with Goat's Cheese and Rocket