Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 1 Tbsp fine sea salt, plus ½ tsp
- 800 g asparagus, lower stems peeled
- 1 fresh chilli, halved, deseeded
- 100 g red onions, quartered
- 30 g sunflower oil
- 20 g white wine vinegar
- 20 g lime juice
- ½ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 500 g ripe mangoes, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g curly endive, cut in pieces (5 cm)
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 160 g smoked goose breast, skin on, sliced (5 mm)
- per 1 portion
- 1332 kJ / 318 kcal
- 16 g
- 21 g
- 17 g
- 30 mg
- 5.6 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Baked Camembert with Mandarin Jam and Herb Crackers
Beetroot Carpaccio with Goat's Cheese and Rocket
Chicken Liver Parfait
2h 40 min
Duck and Pork Terrine