Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sporki Makaruli (Dirty Macaroni)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 25 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 50 g lard, diced
- 250 g onions, quartered
- 450 g braising steak, diced
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 50 g red wine
- 50 g water, hot
- 25 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 300 g macaroni pasta, large or other tube-shaped pasta (e.g. penne, tortiglioni)
- per 1 portion
- 2567 kJ / 611 kcal
- 37.8 g
- 60.8 g
- 20.8 g
Kalguksu (Chicken Noodle Soup)
1h 15 min
1h 25 min
Marathon Fettucine with Charred Tomatoes and Prawns
Barley Nasi Goreng with Prawns