Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g olive oil
- 200 g red onions, cut in wedges
- 150 g carrots, sliced (5 mm)
- 70 g celery stalk, sliced (5 mm)
- 80 g red wine
- 4 pork cheeks (approx. 150 g each)
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary leaves
- 1300 g water (approx.), ensuring bags are completely covered with water (see tip)
- 30 g lemon juice (see tip)
- per 1 portion
- 2505 kJ / 598 kcal
- 33 g
- 5 g
- 48 g
- 2.4 g