Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Fillet of Beef with Porcini Parmesan Stuffing and Red Wine Gravy
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Porcini Parmesan Stuffing
- 25 g dried porcini mushrooms
- 250 g boiling water
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 80 g bread, torn in pieces
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 100 g chestnut mushrooms, halved
- 70 g shallots, halved
- 20 g unsalted butter, diced
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
Fillet of Beef
- 1100 - 1200 g beef fillet
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
Red Wine Gravy
- 150 g red wine
- 150 g redcurrant jelly
beef stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
or ½ tsp beef stock paste, homemade
- 1 Tbsp cornflour, mixed with 1 Tbsp water
- per 1 portion
- 2118 kJ / 505 kcal
- 45 g
- 20 g
- 23 g
- Saturated Fat
- 11 g
- 653 mg