Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1200 g water
- 500 g chicken wings, skin on
- 100 g potatoes, cut in pieces (1-2 cm)
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 1 carrot, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 celery stalk, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 2 vegetable stock cubes (for 0.5 l each), crumbled
- 1 tsp olive oil
- fine sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 100 g white rice
- 1 medium egg
- 40 g lemon juice, freshly squeezed (approx. 1 lemon)
- 1 sprig fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1783 kJ / 424 kcal
- 25 g
- 25 g
- 24 g