Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spinach and Ricotta Malfatti - Malfatti di spinaci e ricotta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- ½ lemon, thin peelings of skin only
- 500 g fresh spinach leaves
- 40 g plain flour
- 200 g semolina, plus extra for dusting
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, or to taste, plus extra for cooking
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, or to taste
- 2 pinches dried chilli flakes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, for frying
- 100 g salted butter, diced, for frying
- 10 - 12 fresh sage leaves, for frying
- fine sea salt, to taste
- dried chilli flakes, for serving (optional)
- per 1 piece
- 368 kJ / 88 kcal
- 4.4 g
- 5.1 g
- 5.3 g