Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 35 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1000 g water, plus extra for cooking gnocchi
- 370 g floury potatoes, peeled, sliced (0.5 cm)
- 225 g pumpkin flesh, cubed (2-3 cm)
- 660 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 - 2 pieces lemon peel
- 1 medium egg
- 3 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 25 g butter
- 300 g milk
- 150 g Taleggio, in pieces
- 2 - 3 fresh chives, chopped
- per 1 portion
- 2600 kJ / 622 kcal
- 21.6 g
- 99.6 g
- 15.2 g