Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Oat and Cashew Pasties
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g rolled oats
- water, for soaking
- 100 g cashew nuts
- 15 g fresh parsley
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 250 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 50 g red peppers, cut in pieces
- 50 g olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 800 g water
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 600 g potatoes, red skin, peeled, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 240 g unsalted butter, soft
- 600 g strong white bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- 3 egg yolks, beaten, for brushing
- per 1 piece
- 343 kJ / 82 kcal
- 2 g
- 9 g
- 4 g