Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 - 250 g mozzarella, drained, cut in pieces (2 cm), to taste
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 450 g strong wholemeal bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- 250 g water, warm
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
Topping and Assembly
- 20 pitted black olives, halved
- 2 roasted red peppers, preserved, thinly sliced (1 cm)
- 2 red onions, small, thinly sliced (5 mm)
- 190 g red pesto, homemade (see tip)
- 1 jar artichoke hearts, in oil (1 x 280 g jar), drained, quartered
- 2 Tbsp toasted pine nuts
- balsamic glaze, for drizzling
- per 1 slice
- 1023 kJ / 245 kcal
- 9 g
- 21 g
- 13 g
Alternative recipesShow all
BBQ Pulled Jackfruit Tacos with Avocado Crema and Slaw
Beer-Battered Tofish, Mushy Peas,Tartare Sauce and Chips
Creamy Vegan Broccoli and Cheese Soup
1h 15 min
Tex-Mex Jacket Potatoes
9h 25 min