Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pizza Bianca with Artichoke and Truffle Oil - Pizza Bianca con carciofi e olio al tartufo
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 220 g water
- 1 tsp sugar
tsp dried instant yeast
or 20 g fresh yeast, crumbled
- 400 g strong white bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil, plus 2 Tbsp and extra for greasing
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 100 g mozzarella cheese, drained, cut in pieces
- 100 g Fontina cheese, cut in pieces
- 240 g tinned artichoke hearts (drained weight), quartered
- ground black pepper, to taste
- white truffle oil, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2786 kJ / 665 kcal
- 24.9 g
- 75 g
- 27.8 g
Seeded Protein Crackers
Pizza with Courgettes
2h 40 min
Chickpea Flatbread and Curried Vegetable Dip