Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sumac and Quinoa Lavosh
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 240 g plain flour
- 200 g quinoa, cooked (cooked weight, see tip)
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 3 tsp dried fennel seeds
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp sugar
- 50 g unsalted butter, diced
- 330 g milk
- 2 Tbsp sumac, for sprinkling
- 2 tsp coarse sea salt, for sprinkling
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil, for drizzling
- per 1 portion
- 449 kJ / 107 kcal
- 3 g
- 13 g
- 5 g