Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Black-eyed Bean Stew with Baby Squid
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 500 g ripe tomatoes, cut in pieces
- 15 g tomato purée
- 100 g mixed vegetables (e.g. carrots, leeks, celery), sliced (1 cm)
- 1 Tbsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 350 g black-eyed beans, dried, soaked for at least 4 hours
- 350 g water
- 1 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 270 g mixed vegetables (e.g. carrots, leek, celery), sliced (1 cm)
- 1000 g whole baby squid, cleaned, fresh or defrosted
- salt, plus extra for squid
- ground black pepper, plus extra for squid
- extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 20 g freshly squeezed lemon juice (optional)
- fresh coriander, chopped (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1339 kJ / 320 kcal
- 32 g
- 22 g
- 9 g
- 11.5 g
Tomatoes Stuffed with Mushrooms and Nuts
1h 5 min
20h 5 min
Pearl Barley Risotto with Asparagus
1h 5 min
Kingclip with Chakalaka Vegetables and Dill Butter