Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Colourful Tuna Rice Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2400 g water
- 2 tsp fine sea salt, plus 2-3 pinches
- 500 g white long grain rice (cooking time 14-16 minutes)
- 4 medium eggs
- 200 g carrots, peeled, diced (2 cm)
- 400 g courgettes, diced (2 cm)
- 250 g frozen peas
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil
g white wine vinegar
or 20 g lemon juice
- 2 pinches ground white pepper
- 300 g tuna, tinned, in oil, drained, cut in pieces (gross weight)
- 200 g green olives, pitted, whole
- 30 g pickled gherkins, sliced in half lengthways
- 1 bunch fresh mint leaves, washed
- 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- per 1 portion
- 2340 kJ / 559.8 kcal
- 21.5 g
- 28 g
- 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.5 g
- 5.9 g
- 1275.1 mg
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
1h 15 min
Three Cheese Conchiglioni with Tomato Sauce - Conchiglioni ai tre formaggi e salsa al pomodoro
1h 30 min
Lobster and Tarragon Risotto - Risotto con aragosta e dragoncello