Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 125 g mozzarella cheese, drained, cut in pieces
- 80 g taggiasca olives, pitted, drained
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1200 g water
- 1 heaped tsp fine sea salt
- 320 g dried farfalle pasta
- per 1 portion
- 2025 kJ / 484 kcal
- 15 g
- 58 g
- 23 g