Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 125 g mozzarella cheese, drained, cut in pieces
- 80 g taggiasca olives, pitted, drained
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1200 g water
- 1 heaped tsp fine sea salt
- 320 g dried farfalle pasta
- per 1 portion
- 2025 kJ / 484 kcal
- 15 g
- 58 g
- 23 g
- 3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken Caprese Pasta Salad
Asian-style rice with eggs and vegetables
Chicken, Butternut Squash and Toasted Pine Nut Risotto