Sugar, ginger, lemon... some of the many aromas of the festive season! Discover our five ideas for Thermomix® Christmas cookies and biscuits that will fill your home with the irresistible scents of the season.
Before you get started:
• Remember to take the butter, if necessary, eggs, and any other ingredients out of the fridge so that they are at room temperature.
• Get all your utensils and supplies out on the counter (cutters, rolling pin, decorations, etc.).
• Collect airtight containers to store the biscuits, and pre-cut baking paper to the size of your containers to help separate more delicate cookies into layers.
Tip: To prevent the cookie cutters from sticking to the dough, flour them before cutting!
Get creative and prepare a special gift box! Prepare several cookie types, sizes, and shapes, and get creative with toppings and fillings! Wrap everything in tissue paper and place in a festive tin.
Want more Christmas gift ideas?
Once you’ve prepared all your Christmas biscuits, why not use the cookie cutters as decoration? Check out some fun ideas below:
• Cookie-cutter Christmas wreaths
• Festive napkin "rings"
• Christmas ornaments for the Christmas tree
• Use decorative cutters to cut orange or lemon peel and create a garland. A fun way to decorate your kitchen while adding a nice citrus aroma to your home!
If you've already found a biscuit dough that you love, there’s no need for change! Simply make a large quantity of dough and divide it up so you can make batches with different combinations and toppings: nuts, chocolate chips, frosting...!