Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 lemon, thin peelings of skin only
- 50 g sugar
- 50 g candied lemon peel
- 20 g vanilla sugar, homemade
- 120 g unsalted butter, cold, diced
- 1 egg yolk, from medium egg
- 200 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- ½ lemon, thin peelings of skin only
- 120 g sugar
- 1 egg white, from medium egg
- per 1 piece
- 274 kJ / 66 kcal
- 1 g
- 9 g
- 3 g
3h 15 min
Rainbow Choux Buns
1h 25 min
Gluten-free Pain au Chocolat
6h 15 min
Mini Strawberry and Elderflower Mille Feuille
3h 30 min