Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sultana and Cranberry Rolls
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 250 g sultanas, roughly chopped
- 2 oranges, finely grated zest and juice
- 40 g orange liqueur (optional)
- 1 lemon, thin peelings of skin only
- 100 g sugar
- 250 g milk, plus extra for glazing
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 1 medium egg
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- 60 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 500 g strong white bread flour
- 3 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 130 g unsalted butter, soft
- 150 g icing sugar
- 1 ½ Tbsp water
- per 1 piece
- 981 kJ / 235 kcal
- 4 g
- 37.9 g
- 7.4 g
1h 20 min
Pecan Pie Tarts
2h 25 min
Caramel Cake with Fruit and Caramel Sauce
3h 50 min
2h 5 min