This recipe is made specially for Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, as they have different maximum capacities.
Squash soup, Fish with rice and vegetables, Apple-pear crumble
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g white long-grain rice
- 400 g water, plus extra to soak rice
- 2 white fish fillets, skinless, 150-180 g each (e.g. hake, sole, perch)
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 - 3 pinches ground pepper, plus extra to taste
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 120 g apple (1 apple), cut in pieces (1.5 cm), core removed
- 120 g ripe pear (1 pear), cut in pieces (1.5 cm), core removed
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 130 g carrots, cut in sticks (1 cm x 5 cm)
- 4 green asparagus, cut in halves lengthwise if thicker than 1 cm,
- 40 g flour
- 20 g brown sugar
- 20 g butter
- 150 g onions, cut in pieces (4 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 250 - 300 g butternut squash, peeled, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 80 g ripe tomatoes, cut in pieces
- fresh chives, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 3480 kJ / 832 kcal
- 43 g
- 105 g
- 22 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Menu with ginger-pea soup, lemon salmon, broccoli and potatoes
Carrot coriander soup and tikka salmon with steamed vegetables
Bread and tomato soup, Rolled spinach omelette and Steamed ratatouille vegetables
Chicken corn chowder, Broccoli terrines