This recipe is made specially for Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, as they have different maximum capacities.
Menu with ginger-pea soup, lemon salmon, broccoli and potatoes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g olive oil
- 50 g soy sauce
- ½ tsp brown sugar
- 1 lemon, preferably organic, zest and juice
- 4 fresh salmon fillets, skinless (150-180 g each)
- 5 - 10 g fresh ginger, peeled and sliced (optional)
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g shallots, cut in pieces
- 100 g leek, white part only, cut in pieces
- 100 g celery stalks, cut in pieces
- 350 g frozen green peas
- 450 g water
- 2 tsp salt
- 250 g potatoes, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 400 g broccoli florets
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 50 - 100 g single cream, approx. 18% fat, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2984 kJ / 713 kcal
- 44 g
- 30 g
- 44 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Carrot coriander soup and tikka salmon with steamed vegetables
Bread and tomato soup, Rolled spinach omelette and Steamed ratatouille vegetables
Chicken corn chowder, Broccoli terrines
Lamb’s lettuce cream soup, Broccoli with olive sauce