This recipe is made specially for Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, as they have different maximum capacities.
Carrot coriander soup and tikka salmon with steamed vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 450 g carrots, 150 g cut into slices (approx. |5 mm) and 300 g cut into chunks
- 200 g broccoli florets
- 4 fresh salmon fillets (150-180 g each)
- ½ - 1 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 pinches freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tsp tikka paste
- 50 g red lentils
- ½ lemon, zest only
- 2 cm fresh ginger, sliced
- 100 g onions, cut into quarters
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g butter, cut in pieces
- 700 g water
- 1 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 2 sprigs fresh coriander, plus some extra leaves to garnish
- 100 g milk
- 4 tsp cream, to garnish (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2360 kJ / 564 kcal
- 39.4 g
- 23 g
- 35 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Menu with ginger-pea soup, lemon salmon, broccoli and potatoes
Bread and tomato soup, Rolled spinach omelette and Steamed ratatouille vegetables
Chicken corn chowder, Broccoli terrines
Lamb’s lettuce cream soup, Broccoli with olive sauce