Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Rolled Shoulder of Lamb
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 15 g tinned anchovies (approx. 6 fillets)
- 25 g fresh parsley leaves
- 1 Tbsp pickled capers, drained
- 2 garlic cloves
- 10 g lemon juice
- 10 g olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1500 - 2000 g lamb shoulder, boneless
- 150 g dry white wine
- 150 g water
- per 1 portion
- 1924 kJ / 460 kcal
- 33.8 g
- 0.5 g
- 35.9 g