Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Octopus and Potato Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g water
- 1400 g fresh octopus, beak removed, cut in pieces (5 cm)
- 700 g waxy potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 1 packet rocket salad, washed, dried
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground white pepper
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- per 1 portion
- 1980.5 kJ / 473.3 kcal
- 62.2 g
- 30 g
- 10 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.9 g
- 2 g
- 1247.3 mg
Broccoli Salad with Red Peppers and Pine Nuts
5-Second Traffic Light Salad
Curried Parsnip Soup