Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz pepitas
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to season, to taste
- 2 tsp avocado oil, divided
- 2 oz red onions, in pieces
- 1 - 2 limes, juiced
- 1 poblano pepper
- 1 oz fresh cilantro, leaves only
- 2 oz tomatoes, quartered, deseeded
- 18 oz ripe avocado, in pieces (2 lg. avocados)
- sliced raw vegetables, e.g. watermelon radishes, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1184 kJ / 283 kcal
- 5 g
- 16 g
- 25 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4 g
- 10 g
- 598 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Turkey Bolognese Sauce
Avocado and Hemp Pesto
Cashew Butter Spread
Cream Cheese and Pickled Lemon Dip