Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g Emmental cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 190 g water
- 80 g unsalted butter, diced
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 125 g plain flour
- ¼ tsp mustard powder
- 1 - 2 pinches ground cayenne pepper, to taste
- 4 medium eggs
- per 1 piece
- 180 kJ / 43 kcal
- 2 g
- 2 g
- 3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Gluten-free Beetroot Blinis with Horseradish Cream and Crayfish
Crab Croquettes with Romesco Sauce
5h 20 min
Ham and Mustard Toasts