Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cinnamon Panna Cotta with Apple, Apricot and Ginger Compote
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Cinnamon Panna Cotta
- 4 gelatine leaves (1.5 g each)
- 110 g granulated sugar
- 2 cm cinnamon stick
- 480 g double cream, 48% butterfat
- 250 g whole milk
Apple, Apricot and Ginger Compote
- 15 g ginger, fresh root, sliced in 2 mm "coins"
- 70 g apricots, soft dried
- 600 g Cox apples, peeled, quartered, cores removed
- 10 g sugar
- 75 g water
- 20 g butter, cubed (1 cm)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- per 1 portion
- 2361 kJ / 564 kcal
- 4.5 g
- 39.8 g
- 43 g